cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to port the H7 Code of Murata Middleware Pack to stm32MP131 Baremetal?

SL1
Associate III

I am planning to ultimately use the MPU from the STM32MP131 line. Before that, I am reviewing various aspects using the STM32MP135DK board.

I'm planning to configure Wi-Fi using the Murata-1DX product on the DK board. Since there doesn't seem to be any related middleware available, I intend to port the source from the H7 Middleware Pack.

Inquiries:

1. Are there any tips or precautions I should be aware of regarding this?(especially during the Source Adding process and concerning Registers)
  2. Is there any support planned for 1DX-related Wi-Fi Pack or demos?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @SL1 

Sorry to answer so late to this post. 

Did you give a try to port from H7 ? 

We don't have any plan yet to support it. 

I raised a CR to initiate discussion about opportunity to address this. 

Could you eventually share here, or if you prefer in private, more context about your project ? 

Thanks 

Olivier  

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @SL1 

Sorry to answer so late to this post. 

Did you give a try to port from H7 ? 

We don't have any plan yet to support it. 

I raised a CR to initiate discussion about opportunity to address this. 

Could you eventually share here, or if you prefer in private, more context about your project ? 

Thanks 

Olivier  

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

당신의 응답에 감사드립니다.

We have changed to a different module.However, would you please leave a reply if support becomes available in the future?"
Thank you 

SL1

Hi @SL1 ,

Might understanding is that ST provide Middleware support of Murata device through Infineon AIROC-Wi-Fi-Bluetooth-STM32

Do you confirm it is what you would like to be supported on STM32MP13 ? 

If yes I would advise to ask direcly Murata/Infineon to do it. 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN