cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN support in HAL drivers STM32MP2

CosmicRoach
Associate

Hi,all

I noticed that the ethernet driver stm32mp13xx_hal_eth.c in the STM32CubeMP13_V1.1.0 already supports PTP,

When will STM32CubeMP2 package be available, and since the STM32MP2 series supports TSN, whether EST(IEEE 802.1Qbv) and FPE(IEEE802.1Qbu) functions are supported in the driver?

@MWB_CHa ,I see that PTP function is added by you, so do you know the relevant information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @CosmicRoach 

there is no plan to provide an STM32CubeMP2 bare-metal package for STM32MP25 (only Linux and Android).

Maybe foreseen for future lower cost/perf derivatives such as STM32MP21, but development is not yet confirmed.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @CosmicRoach 

there is no plan to provide an STM32CubeMP2 bare-metal package for STM32MP25 (only Linux and Android).

Maybe foreseen for future lower cost/perf derivatives such as STM32MP21, but development is not yet confirmed.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the reply, I'll stay tuned.