cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee Traces No Output

Name
Associate II

Hello,
I am trying to get zigbee traces running on STM32WB5MMG running on Sparkfuns development boards.
For my current project I am using this hardware:

Standalone UART Connection works fine, only the traces dont work in combination with the Zigbee Stack enabled. To illustrate the problem I created two fresh projects:

STM32WB5MMG_UART_TEST:

• This one is a project for testing the UART on the custom hardware (serial connector located next to the "function zero" connector), I enabled interrupts and dma for rx/tx which works perfectly fine putting out a simple counter.

STM32WB5MMG_ZIGBEE_WITH_TRACES_TEST:

• This one is a fresh project for testing the Zigbee Stack together with traces (based on the same configuration as STM32WB5MMG_UART_TEST). I expect the Zigbee Traces to be received on the serial interface just like the counter in the other project. For this i set up the Zigbee Stack as recommended in the MX UI. Note that I enabled CFG_HW_USART1_DMA_TX_SUPPORT and ensured that in ProjectManager Advanced Settings panel MX_USART_init Not Generate Function call is ticked and Visibility is unticked as hinted in the configuration under CFG_HW_USART1_ENABLED. I do not receive any output.

What I have done: playing around with the settings (a lot!), which was not helpful so far.

For now I am not sure what might be the issue, maybe I am missing a little setting or some configuration, which is hidden somewhere. I appreciate any help!

Kind regards

0 REPLIES 0