cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong pin definition in datasheet of STM32WB5MM

uouox
Associate II

In datasheet, pin 43 as PB0 and pin 44 as PB1. However, it is reversed on the module.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @uouox​ ,

After check internally with @Ghofrane GSOURI , I confirm there is not issue in STM32CubeMx.

However,  STM32WB5MMG pin/ball definition table in the datasheet will be updated with

• 44->PB0
  • 43->PB1

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @uouox​ 

Thank you for your contributions and for your detailed explanations,

I confirm the issue on my side, it has been reported to STM32CubeMX development team .

Internal ticket number: 141697 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

I will keep you posted with updates.

Regards,

Ghofrane

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @uouox​ ,

After check internally with @Ghofrane GSOURI , I confirm there is not issue in STM32CubeMx.

However,  STM32WB5MMG pin/ball definition table in the datasheet will be updated with

• 44->PB0
  • 43->PB1

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.