cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless stack on custom STM32WB55

DWuje.1
Associate II

Hi all,

Im trying to load the stack onto the custom board. I've done it for both Nucleo board and dongle. I use Nucleo board with SWCLK, SWDD, RST, GND, 3V3. I think Ive managed to program FUS as it shows the correct number and it starts. Ive been trying to program the stack for a long time, with different configuration, but no luck. Every single time it is unsuccessful. A weird thing is that it shows the stack number 1.18 but Im almost 100% that it wasn't successful. I have followed the tutorials, datasheets, yt videos and nothing. I can program that mcu, it blinks leds etc. But I cant use Zigbee. 

Please, help me.

DWuje1_0-1704136897434.png

DWuje1_1-1704137140186.png

DWuje1_0-1704138322460.png

3 REPLIES 3
DWuje.1
Associate II

Hi, thanks for your answer. The stack 1.18 is supported by STM32WB5xxG. What do you mean by stack configuration? In Cube ide? 

DWuje.1
Associate II

I confirmed that I can use the MCU until I activate RF. I think the stack wasn't correctly programmed. And I can't find a way to do it. 

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

At least you have the right FUS version loaded on your device. Now to get it responding to the command sent by the FUS operator, you have to activate it is using the startfus command. Then send the getfusstate command to check whether te FUS is idle waiting for any new commands from the FUS operator.

Once this is done, you should be able to program the wireless stack and possibly get you application working fine.