cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which library and header file must I use with app note STM32WL5x advanced Arm®-based 32-bit MCUs with sub-GHz radio solution

MAndreka
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @MAndreka​ ,

Could you please precise the application note you mentioned?

Is it AN5406: How to build a LoRa® application with STM32CubeWL.

If the answer is "yes", so the source codes are available in the package STM32CubeWL.

This later is available from following links:

I hope this answers your request.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I'm using an example app from STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0.FROM Projects>NUCLEO-WL55JC>Applications>SubGhz>SubGhz_Phy_PingPong.I'm using RM0453 Reference manual. I would like to use some of the commands from this ref man like :Set1TxParams() command. Now I would like library I should use, where do I get it and what header file I should include?Thanks.

Edited by moderation team to adhere the community guidelines.

PG26
Associate II

Hi @MAndreka​ 

Set TXParams(...) command is used to set the TX output power of Lora radio SX1261/62.

All SubGhz commands details are available in semtech datasheet which you can download from https://www.semtech.com/products/wireless-rf/lora-connect/sx1262.

STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0. has provided almost all the command support in radio driver so, no need any extra header or library. hope this will help