cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to use STM32W55RG as BLE client in FREERTOS CMSIS V2. But it seems that its not allowed. May i know the reason behind this?

Shubham Trivedi
Associate III

I am trying to use STM32W55RG as BLE client in FREERTOS CMSIS V2. But it seems that its not allowed. May i know the reason behind this? I attached the error image in this message. I also observed that Sequencer is also not available in FREERTOS. Can you please guide me to solve this. You can also find the configuration report attached to this message to know more about this. Thanks

0693W000000VjAhQAK.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​>Sequencer is also not available in FREERTOS

Normal as FreeRTOS is using its own scheduler. Therefore, it would conflict with the sequencer, which is a very basic scheduler for bare metal implementation.

Are you using the Nucleo board or the dongle?

Did you try to start from the project below... and then try to add RTOS2?

STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.6.0\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.6.0\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_p2pClient

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​In fact, only the HearRate project is selectable with the RTOS. Any p2pxx project is not ready for that.

A porting guide that explains how to move from the sequencer to RTOS is under development. No delivery date for now.

I am using Nucleo board. I have tried with STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.6.0\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.6.0\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_p2pClient but the error remains same. Thanks

Thank you for the details.