cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manually download submodules manually?

David_
Senior

How to manually download submodules manually and put them in correct directory structure, for use with Nucleo-WL55JC1 (8xx/9xx MHz)?

In https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWL, when I used the Green "code" button to download zip, some directory are empty and failed to locate .c and .h files on build.  TIA

David__0-1712680357028.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you can't unzip them to the right nodes, perhaps unpack to a sandbox, and use your file manager of choice to move or drag-n-drop into the right directory nodes?

Perhaps GitHub for Desktop facilitates this in a more manageable/automated way?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you can't unzip them to the right nodes, perhaps unpack to a sandbox, and use your file manager of choice to move or drag-n-drop into the right directory nodes?

Perhaps GitHub for Desktop facilitates this in a more manageable/automated way?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Simply download the Cube package from here.

Or use git tool to download the full pack using recursive option. See this thread.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks.  Yes, it should be possible.  Seem the dir structure is very different.  May be due to different WL lib  and also single vs dual core MCU.