cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the SubGhz parameters in Middleware section.

Subha_shree_bask
Associate II

I am using the STM32WL55JC I tried the Ping-Pong single core code from the latest STM32WL package and it works pretty fine, I want to code the Rx and Tx separately but I am not able to duplicate the example code So I decided to code the Ping-Pong example code from scratch. I configured all the sections as like in the example code .ioc file except the SubGhz parameters in the Middleware section, many parameters are not available but those are configured in the example folder. How do I proceed further in creating the ping-pong code from scratch, how to configure the SubGhz parameters in the middleware section. Or how to duplicate the example project.

These two are the configuration file of the Subghz Ping-Pong code that I am trying from the scratch.

Subha_shree_bask_0-1706549372600.pngSubha_shree_bask_1-1706549397282.png

This is the SS of the configuration file of the example ping-pong project folder.

Subha_shree_bask_2-1706549609114.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Subha_shree_bask 

To have the same configuration of the SUBGHZ_PHY middleware as in the Ping-Pong example you should first select Advanced template under configuration>SubGhz_Phy application>Application selection>Application:

STTwo32_0-1706789242768.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Subha_shree_bask 

To have the same configuration of the SUBGHZ_PHY middleware as in the Ping-Pong example you should first select Advanced template under configuration>SubGhz_Phy application>Application selection>Application:

STTwo32_0-1706789242768.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.