cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746G-DISCO

StefanoL
Associate III

Hi, I'm working on STM32F746G-DISCO.

Kindly can someone tell me if it is normal that after making some project screens on TouchGFX and launching the SIMULATOR, everything is ok. I open the project with CubeIde and add some code from the IDE and transfer it to STM32F746G-DISCO it continues to work, if I try to simulate it with the TouchGFX SIMULATOR I can no longer make it work and it gives me errors right in the lines of code I have added. Thank you.

15 REPLIES 15
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @StefanoL ,

Could you please share more details about the error message you have, the used versions of the tools and the lines of code you have added.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

The IDE is probably installed incorrectly because it seems that the file for CUBEIDE is not created properly.

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Did you declare functionON() somewhere in Screen1View.cpp?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Could you please attach your project?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

As you can see on evolution it works.....on GFX it gives me errors. I probably made some mistakes because if you look at jpg 10 where there are red arrows those folders are external to the project I'm using while I remember that they had to be internal to the project. In fact if I try to launch MX it doesn't work I have to launch it directly from the File which I find in the folders inside the project. Initially I could launch MX directly from CubeIde.

Hello @StefanoL ,

It looks like your project is somehow corrupted, did you erase some files from the TBS?
Could you start a new project based on the same TBS (STM32F746G-DISCO) and then try to import your GUI from your old project, and try to simulate it on TouchGFX Designer?

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hi Osman, it does this with all the projects I do. As you can see I have included some libraries..... and they seem to be very annoying. Do I need to include them somewhere else?

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @StefanoL ,

Could you describe what you did to include your libraries? Did you include them in here?

OsmanSOYKURT_0-1710149562439.png

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX