cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32cubeide debug question

Franksterb92
Associate III

im debugging an LTDC project for the stm32f429zit6 on the disc board and in the sfr tab under rcc apb2enr it stops at tim11 and doesnt show ltdcen why is that and it seems my configurations in the ltdc registers arnt being set . im looking in the .svd file on from what i can see LTDCEN isnt in there im attempting to add it but im not sure what all i have to do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Franksterb92
Associate III

i figured out how to put it in the svd by the way the svd file for stm32f429zit6 is missing register bit positions for APB2ENR 20,21,22,26

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Franksterb92
Associate III

i figured out how to put it in the svd by the way the svd file for stm32f429zit6 is missing register bit positions for APB2ENR 20,21,22,26

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Franksterb92​ ,

Glad to know that the issue is already fixed 🙂.

I confirm the issue: The 20, 21, 22 and 26 bits filed for the RCC_APB2ENR register are missing in the STM32F429.svd file.

This issue is already posted here.

I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 148087 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

oh have they updated the svg files i just copied the original one and fixed it for my development lol