cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame buffers

prathima
Associate II

Hello....

Am currently working on STM32L4R9AI-EVAL board and i have so many doubts about frame buffering....

1.when we have to use single frame buffer,when we use double frame buffer,and partial frame buffers and rendering time is less for single buffer or double.....

2.Can we access the frame buffer,if it is yes and how to do that i need a procedure to do that because i don't know anything about it....

3.Do the touchgfx supports vertical swipe and how to enable it...

Thank you in advance

27 REPLIES 27

Could you give some of your code? The solution I told you is just one way to do it and it works fine, I have never encountered your issues while running it but then It is just a piece of code for you to base yours on. Could you give some more info on what your project looks like, and how/when exactly do you have issues so that we can have a better look?

i will attach my project wait...

try the issues i mentioned above.....specially first if we do horizontal swipe after that we are not getting vertical ...but vice versa we are getting

prathima
Associate II

Hello...Guys

Is there any solution to do this.....i need to know it ...my project most important requirement is this...and it is a priority one

hope you people will help me as your doing since past...

Thank you so much��

Hi, I believe the issue is the fact that multiple functions are handling the drag event in different places and sometimes modifying the value or holding the actions. .I would personally create my own swipeContainer class (just cpy/paste the code generated) and just do all the requested actions into one handleDragEvent call. I am not 100% certain this will work, but I unfortunately do not have the time to get deep into it and give you a code example sorry.

/Romain

prathima
Associate II

Is there possibility to full fill my need....Romain Dieleman

thank you

Hello Guys...

Can you respond....Can we do that or not...

The framebuffer name for the L4R9-EVAL is GFXMMU_VIRTUAL_BUFFER0_BASE. You can find it if you open the ioc file in LTDC -> Layer Settings

0690X00000DYnHVQA1.png

I don't think just writing zero to all values will literally turn off the LCD. If you just want to make the screen black, doing it in the Designer is much easier and recommended.

/Alexandre