cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in touchgfx (zip entry size is too large)

Hhesa
Associate II

Hello,

I am using Touch GFX on my hardware (STM32F429).

When I create a text area and change the name of text,i encounter error that say "error during code generation" then opens a window that say" ZIP entry size is too large"

It was working better before but It does not work officiantly now.

could you please help me to solve this problems?

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pyuci.37
Associate

@Hhesa​ 

hello hojat, i had this problem now and i fix it

try change default language format to english from here:

Control Panel > Region > Format Tab > Format dropdown list

and restart PC, then create new project.

the error should be gone

i think you setting this option to persian because you had persian name, i am iranian too

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

Is this an error you're getting from the TouchGFX designer? Which version are you using?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Martin

Hello,

yes,I'm using TouchGFX designer v 4.10.0

when I change label of button with label or text of text area for Three numbers or more button or text area I'm getting this error

Thanks.

Can you show me a screenshot of the error?

Thanks

Hhesa
Associate II

Hello

I am changing windows and touchgfx designer works well.

but when I run "Myapplication.sln" in visual studio 2019 , an error happening in touchgfx.

After that, when create a project in touchgfx and add two TextArea and change text of them, a small window opens and says: zip entry size is to large.

in log I see this error:

Converting images

Zip end of central directory signature not found

an error occurred in converting texts:

Zip end of central directory signature not found

simulator/gcc/Makefile:247: recipe for target 'generated/texts/include/texts/TextKeysAndLanguages.hpp' failed

make[1]: *** [generated/texts/include/texts/TextKeysAndLanguages.hpp] Error 1

simulator/gcc/Makefile:37: recipe for target 'assets' failed

make: *** [assets] Error 2  

I guess that the excel file with name texts.xlsx is destroyed (I can't open excel file after happen this error) , but I can't repair this error

Thank you!

I've just had a word with the designer team and i'll create this as a bug - They've never seen it before. Could you please let me know if this somehow goes away or if you continuously experience it?

Which version of windows are you using?

I'll try to keep this ticket updated.

Also, can you share the log from your Visual Studio 2019 build?

Hi @Hhesa​,

I'm really interested in resolving this issue. What's the status on your end? Can you share full logs? Maybe the project?

/Martin

Hhesa
Associate II

Hi

I create second user account in window 10 and it' better there but in in first account I can't solve the problem.

I'm sorry, I uninstall visual studio and delete all visual studio folders.

Thanks.

Hi,

Took a look at your project. The error message is difficult to analyze for a regular user, but it comes from an excel parsing lib. Your excel file is corrupt - Did you do anything to it? Try copying one from a newly created application.

/Martin