cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IAR after create project TouchGFX 4.19.1. First compilation after creating simple project for srm32f746g-disco/

AKovy
Associate II

Hi All.

'C:/TouchGFXProjects/MyApplication_1/Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/IAR/ARM_CM4F/port.c', needed by 'C:/TouchGFXProjects/MyApplication_1/EWARM/STM32F429I-EVAL/Obj/Middlewares/FreeRTOS/port.o', missing and no known rule to make it         

Subj in question.

16 REPLIES 16

I think you need to describe, in detail, the steps you took to create the project.

Try creating a new project, and recording your steps (you could use screenshots).

If you then get the same problem, you have the steps for other people to reproduce it;

If you don't get the same problem, then there must have been some mistake in your first attempt.

Hello AKovy,

This document does not describe all the steps, it just help you with the "tricky" part with IAR and the .map file. What you need to do is to "Generate code" from STM32CubeMX. This step is mandatory, especially if you change the compiler which is the case because you use IAR here.

So just try to generate code with STM32CubeMX after the creation of your project with TouchGFX Designer.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hi.

I made screenshots with step by step

01 Before create project.PNG.

02 After create simple form.PNG

03 After generate project.PNG

04 After open IAR 9.2.1 with no error.PNG

05 after Build all in IAR.PNG

0693W00000NqdPVQAZ.png0693W00000NqdPLQAZ.png0693W00000NqdPGQAZ.png0693W00000NqdPBQAZ.png0693W00000NqdP1QAJ.png

Hello Akovy,

Indeed, it seems that you didn't generate code from CubeMX. Can you try with it ?

0693W00000NqqZOQAZ.png 

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

Hi.

Yes, I can try, and have already tried. Everything is fine. I have another question. Why is in TouchGFX designer exist a "project generation" options item here that does not work.

Best regards.

Hello AKovy,

The "Generate code" from TouchGFX Designer doesn't mean it will compile your project. This will only write some code based on your UI and it will generate code in TouchGFX/generated folder.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

@AKovy​ "have already tried. Everything is fine"

So is your problem now fixed?

Did you work out exactly what was wrong to start with?

If it is fixed, please mark the solution:

0693W000008y9fZQAQ.png 

"I have another question"

Please start a new thread for a new question