cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in final launch sequence for STM32H745I-Disco Board again!!!

Krautermann
Senior II

I have created a project on Touchgfx Designer and renamed my project according to:

https://community.st.com/s/idea/0873W000000PAykQAG/detail

so it does not conflict with other project with the same name in my workspace.

I did it successfully and even was able to compile it. I then modified the project via the .ioc file in CubeIDE and was still able to build the project. But Running or debugging the project does NOT work!! I get this famous Error in final launch sequence. This is not the 1st time I got this and an ST employee (@Christophe VRIGNAUD​) previously suggested me to revert back to the original project name. That is unfortunately a poor solution and not an option for me as all touchgfx projects bear the same name.

Can anyone help with fixing that ERROR IN FINAL LAUNCH SEQUENCE??

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjHJrQAM.pngAttached is the log as well.

I tried deleting the current debug configuration and made a new one but the problem is still there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Krautermann
Senior II

This problem occurs when renaming project files from TouchGFX Designer, to resolve this issue, one must go to the Run Configurations > Debugger > External Loaders and choose the right .stldr file.

stldr.PNG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Krautermann
Senior II

Project file if needed...

Wijeden RHIMI
ST Employee

Hello @Krautermann​ 

Thank you for posting your issue !

Could you please provide us .log file to well reproduce your issue ?

Thanks ,

Wijeden,

@Wijeden RHIMI​ 

I have already posted a log file from the st-link gdbserver log file. Isn't that you wanted?

If not, please specify which log file I need to provide.

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @Krautermann​ ,

I have tried to reproduce this issue by creating a touchgfx project for stm32H745I-Disco and rename is successfully done in CubeIDE without any compile error.

According to the attached st-link_gdbserver_log file, the connection has been stopped for port 61234 and 61235. Could you please provide the debug configuration for the two projects CM4 and CM7.

Thanks,

Rim.

@Rim LANDOLSI​ Hi, sorry for the late reply, was busy.

The problem still exists, so would be nice if I can get a proper fix for it.

Here are the debug configs for CM7 as you requested. I don't use CM4 at all.
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjy7eQAA.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjy7oQAA.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjxw5QAA.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjy7jQAA.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjy7ZQAQ.pngAwaiting your response....

Krautermann
Senior II

This problem occurs when renaming project files from TouchGFX Designer, to resolve this issue, one must go to the Run Configurations > Debugger > External Loaders and choose the right .stldr file.

stldr.PNG