cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display issue on nucleo AZ2 screen

hkrifa
Associate

Hi,

i am creating a new project on TouchGFX Designer. when i choose the option "Landscape" for the display orientation and create an image as a background the run the app on the STM32 board i get this visual(see attached files). it seems like the board dosn't reset the previous visual when using the option "Portrait" and when i change the option it will shift the image.Can you please help me to resolve this issue?  thanks in advance 

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @hkrifa and welcome to the Community

Several factors can cause this kind of behavior.

Can you please provide more details about your configuration?

• Which Hardware used
  • Which version of TouchGFX Designer?
  • Which Framebuffer strategies (Single, Double or Partial)?
  • Do you have internal/ external RAM?
  • share your clock configuration!

Please share as much details as possible, so that community users and experts can help you to solve your problem.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

So a GFX02Z1 screen.

And a NUCLEO-144 is this a U5 H5 H7 board, please identify specifically which part. Is the image stored in the STM32's memory or the QSPI external memory on the GFX02Z1 board?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MM..1
Chief II

@hkrifa wrote:

i am creating a new project on TouchGFX Designer. when i choose the option "Landscape" for the display

you self reply. Primary mistake is you mean your hardware is controlled by project change. No project is your design idea, and hw need manual code change to hw init corespond to Landscape. TouchGFX dont do it for you.