cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurs about the screen deleted from TouchGFX.

mSH.1
Associate III

hello

An error occurs about the screen deleted from TouchGFX.

I deleted a specific screen from TouchGFX and re-generated the code.

Also, CubeIDE also deleted the Cpp file corresponding to a specific sceen.

Then it builds normally.

However, the problem is that whenever Code Generation is performed in TouhGFX, the cpps deleted in CubeIDE are recreated and an error occurs.

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
fatal error: gui_generated/scrautoremain_i4_screen/ScrAutoReMain_i4ViewBase.hpp: No such file or directory	STM32H735G-DK		line 4	C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Application/User/gui/subdir.mk:243: Application/User/gui/ScrAutoReMain_i4Presenter.o] Error 1	STM32H735G-DK		 	C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Application/User/gui/subdir.mk:245: Application/User/gui/ScrAutoReMain_i4View.o] Error 1	STM32H735G-DK		 	C/C++ Problem

Every time TouchGFX does code generation, CubeIDE is in the process of building while deleting the CPP files corresponding to the previously deleted screens one by one.

I want to know the solution.

thank​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hello,

I found the cause.

If there is a user-added code, it occurs as above, and the user-added code must be deleted in advance.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @mSH.1​ ,

I don't understand why you are deleting manually the cpp files corresponding to the screens in CubeIDE.

If you wanna get rid of a screen, just simply delete it in TouchGFXDesigner, and then press "Refresh" on the project in STM32CubeIDE, and try to rebuild it.

The screen files and references should be deleted then.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

hello,

I found the cause.

If there is a user-added code, it occurs as above, and the user-added code must be deleted in advance.