cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate key pair geneartion

RKOAS
Associate II

Am using Nucleo-STM32H573 Board.   i wanted to generate a pair of public and private keys.  Guide me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @RKOAS ,

depending on the asymmetric cryptographic algorithm you can generate a key per via openssl you will find in this lab this method done with STM32wb55 it should be the same for the H5 as well .

you can also generate a key pair with python script  i will provide you with the script in the attached files this script also generates a random message in c format which you can incorporate into you project to test the sign and verification with RSA algorithm .

BR 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @RKOAS ,

depending on the asymmetric cryptographic algorithm you can generate a key per via openssl you will find in this lab this method done with STM32wb55 it should be the same for the H5 as well .

you can also generate a key pair with python script  i will provide you with the script in the attached files this script also generates a random message in c format which you can incorporate into you project to test the sign and verification with RSA algorithm .

BR 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.