cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[STM32H7B0] Typo found in RM0455 - Does it have OTP Area?

Hello,

There is a typo in Table 14 in page 153. It is mentioned in different places that STM32H7B0 supports OTP but in this table it is not mentioned!

Could you please confirm that this variant supports OTP?

Thanks,

Ayoub

AyoubCheggari_1-1690982814412.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Ayoub Cheggari,

Indeed, it is supported. You can refer to Table 17. Flash memory OTP organization

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Ayoub Cheggari,

Indeed, it is supported. You can refer to Table 17. Flash memory OTP organization

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for replying!

So you confirm that there is a typo in Table 14?

Ayoub

>>So you confirm that there is a typo in Table 14?

Semantically if the tables are describing different things, probably not..

Do you feel the details conflict or overlap?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello @Ayoub Cheggari ,

I can confirm STM32H7B0 supports OTP. However, table 14 is not supposed to cover all the details. Instead, in Table 17. you can refer to the Flash memory OTP organization

Thanks for replying! I am saying this because I usually use tha Table to define what is supported or not. Now it's clear to me that it's supported.

Thanks 

Yet it does show the System memory and option bytes regions, which are also "details". And the other reference manuals show these and the OTP region in the overall FLASH memory organization table. 

Also the author didn't ask for OTP internal layout table.

Edited to adhere to community guidelines.

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Ayoub Cheggari 

Following your request, I have submitted an internal ticket 158923 to include OTP area in Table 14. and Table 15. I hope it will enhance our customers' visibility of information and help them better understand it. Even though it is supported in all products covered in this reference manual.

Thanks

Thank you all for taking my request seriously!