cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H750VBT any reset(IWDG, WWDG and SYSTEMRESETREQ) is not working as expected

SavasSahin
Associate II

Hi,

I have a board that has STM32H750VBT mcu. When i try to reset the uC using IWDG, WWDG or CMSIS SYSTEMRESETREQ device is not reset as expected.

I want the mcu to start the application as expected but it is not starting. With debugger or without debugger behavior is the same.

When i use debugger to observe the behavior after reset command, PC goes to 0x1FFFxxxx and incrementing as time passes. And at the same time stack is overflowwing.

When i look at the NRST pin of the uC, i can see the NRST goes low for at least 30uS and then slowly increasing. There is a photo attached.
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhw5aQAA.pngI really need to figure out this and make the mcu reset properly.

Any help will be appriciated.

All the bests,

EDIT -----

I connect the BOOT pin to ground permanently, and the problem is SOLVED.

Thanks anyway.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @SavasSahin​ ,

Thank you for your sharing the solution which are "I connect the BOOT pin to ground permanently, and the problem is SOLVED."

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @SavasSahin​ ,

Thank you for your sharing the solution which are "I connect the BOOT pin to ground permanently, and the problem is SOLVED."

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.