cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H750- Can someone help me with jtag debug working functionality for this? Does it have tool like Cerberus to lock JTAG?

AVyas.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello again @AVyas.1​ ,

Well, I thought there is a bit to be configured... I guess, the easiest way is to enable RDP protections. However, I found that this can be done by modifying the firmware on the microcontroller.

Please take a look at this package that may help you

X-CUBE-SBSFU - Secure boot & secure firmware update software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics

Firas

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @AVyas.1​,

As referenced in RM0433, JTAG debug port (JTAG-DP) implements a TAP state machine TAPSM. For JTAG debug pins, you may refer to section 60.3.2 Table 578.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AVyas.1
Associate II

@F.Belaid​  Thank you for replying.

I checked that but If I want to make any changes in JTAG functionality. If I want to make lock and unlock Jtag cryptographically then would board allow me to do that ? like we can make changes in Cerberus tool for other board in order to achieve that. Is there anything like that on STM board ?Can you please guide me to that ? 

FBL
ST Employee

Ok @AVyas.1​, I am not sure about this.

I will check and get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

AVyas.1
Associate II

@F.Belaid​  Thank you for your reply. Please let me know once you get this information.

AVyas.1
Associate II

Hi @F.Belaid​ 

Did you get an update on this ?

FBL
ST Employee

Hello again @AVyas.1​ ,

Well, I thought there is a bit to be configured... I guess, the easiest way is to enable RDP protections. However, I found that this can be done by modifying the firmware on the microcontroller.

Please take a look at this package that may help you

X-CUBE-SBSFU - Secure boot & secure firmware update software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics

Firas