cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G4 PVD detector levels/thresholds not specified in RM0440 Rev2

MScho.1
Associate III

Hi,

the meaning of the PLS[2:0] bits in the PWR_CR2 register is not yet documented in the RM0440 Rev2, they're marked "TBD" (see screenshot attached). Could you provide the mapping of thresholds levels?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Matthias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MScho.1​ ,

This is already updated in new RM0440 (draft) which will be available soon on ST web site.

0693W000000V0JAQA0.jpg

Thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MScho.1​ ,

This is already updated in new RM0440 (draft) which will be available soon on ST web site.

0693W000000V0JAQA0.jpg

Thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​,

thanks. In the meantime I found out that the real voltage levels (what I was interested in) are given in the datasheet in section 5.3.3. A reference in the RM to the datasheet could also be useful for others looking for those values.

Regards,

Matthias

Imen.D
ST Employee

Yes, this is true. The mentioned “PVD threshold X�? are in datasheet. The reference manual should have minimum numeric values.

0693W000000V1gyQAC.jpg

Best Regards,

Imen

Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

I would inform you that the RM0440 Rev 4 is available on ST website with update.

Best Regards,

Imen

Thanks
Imen