cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F334 Equivalent circuit for ADC in differential mode

alexconway
Associate

Hi,

In the Datasheet there is only a diagram for the ADC in single-ended mode.
What is the circuit for differential mode:
For instance, does it re-use the same capacitor across the two inputs or does it use two capacitors, one for each input?

Thanks
Alex

5 REPLIES 5
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @alexconway and welcome to the Community 🙂,

The ADC in differential mode use two capacitors.

To get the equivalent circuit for ADC in differential mode, I advise you to contact your FAE.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

alexconway
Associate

Hi Kaouthar,

Are either of those two capacitors used for the single-ended conversion?
Are they the same value as the single ended capacitor?

The reason I'm asking is to get an idea of crosstalk when multiplexing between several sources, which may be a variety of differential and single ended.

Thanks

Alex

Piranha
Chief II

Again this attitude: "We will not document it properly, but instead everybody will have to beg some employee individually." What an "efficient" approach...

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello,

Some information may be under NDA, for that I suggest to contact your local FAE.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

This forum thread was marked by the moderator as needing a little more investigation, so a Support case was created in your name and will be handled off-line.