cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding USB Driver

bsn_14
Associate

Hello Everyone, I'm Bala! I'm New to the Embedded Field, In our Project I have to write one USB Driver code fully. This is where USB and Enum install, Endpoint Bulk transfer thing, Getting Device and Config Descriptor, and everything else comes in. So suggest me some ideas to crack these things which will be very helpful for my career.

I'm Using STM32H7xx MCU.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @bsn_14 and welcome to the Community 🙂

I would recommend starting with ready-to-use USB application available under STM32CubeH7 MCU package.

You may find several USB applications dedicated for the various STM32H7 boards in this folder:

STM32CubeH7/Projects at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub

STM32CubeH7/Projects/STM32H745I-DISCO/Applications at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub. 

This will help you to have more idea on how configuration and implementation are done.

For more details, on how you use the STM32Cube USB device library, please refer to UM1734 user manual which is applicable to all STM32 Series that feature an USB peripheral.

You can also get more details on referring to UM1720 (STM32Cube USB host library). 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @bsn_14 and welcome to the Community 🙂

I would recommend starting with ready-to-use USB application available under STM32CubeH7 MCU package.

You may find several USB applications dedicated for the various STM32H7 boards in this folder:

STM32CubeH7/Projects at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub

STM32CubeH7/Projects/STM32H745I-DISCO/Applications at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub. 

This will help you to have more idea on how configuration and implementation are done.

For more details, on how you use the STM32Cube USB device library, please refer to UM1734 user manual which is applicable to all STM32 Series that feature an USB peripheral.

You can also get more details on referring to UM1720 (STM32Cube USB host library). 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
bsn_14
Associate

Thank you, Mr. Imen, your assistance is greatly appreciated and will be very helpful to me. 🙂