cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need helping with some information about st estore

Asraful
Associate III

How much time st needs to process an order. Since I ordered a nucleo board at 24th April and it is still processing 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STOne-32
ST Employee

Dear @Asraful , @Tesla DeLorean ,

Thank you for tagging me, we will check our logistics serving your location in Asia I believe, if you message me in provide with the Order so to have the tracking details internally .

sorry for the inconvenience again . 
Ciao

STOne-32

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@STTwo-32 @STOne-32   https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-boards-and-hardware/need-some-help/td-p/666397

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
STOne-32
ST Employee

Dear @Asraful , @Tesla DeLorean ,

Thank you for tagging me, we will check our logistics serving your location in Asia I believe, if you message me in provide with the Order so to have the tracking details internally .

sorry for the inconvenience again . 
Ciao

STOne-32

What is the way to message you or should I give my order id here?

Dear @Asraful ,

we are looking to the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible. In the main time we need to know what is the used email address to verify if we can find the order ID.

If possible to send via private message from your STCommunity account .

STOne32

@Asraful wrote:

What is the way to message you or should I give my order id here?

Click on the name of the person you wish to message:

AndrewNeil_0-1714576024841.png

That will take you to the person's Profile page:

AndrewNeil_1-1714576104078.png

Use the 'Send a message' button.

@Asraful wrote:

should I give my order id here?

This is a public forum, visible to the entire internet - don't post any private or sensitive information here!

Thank you for replying.

I am using a debit card so I have to know how much I have to pay. I am eager to know is there any additional costs other than the product and shipping 

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Have you tried the 'Contact us' page on the eStore?

AndrewNeil_0-1714577643868.png

My experience is the store price is determined at check-out, and billed at shipment time. What gets to be problematic is that the part has export embargos on it, so the likes of DigiKey and Mouser would need signed paperwork, not sure ST would be able to side-step that.

Also the mentioned part had significant stock on-hand at Mouser, who fulfill the US orders, so shipment delays a likely occurring for other reasons.

STOne should be able to mine your contact details from the CRM system this forum is built on top of, but provide details to him via PM so you can take the discussion off-forum.

The eStore really should have contact people here

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

That's my problem my order with shipping is approximate 40 dollars but I have no idea about other extra charge so I am unable to pay via debit card since I don't how much extra I have to pay.