cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for the STM32L15xE errata sheet (ES0235) but the link points to 404 ...

JFrei.4
Associate

I'm currently designing with STM32L152RET6 . As I encounter some problems in SPI behaviour, I'm looking for the STM32L15xE errata sheet (ES0235) , the link I found points to 404 ...

Please tell me how to find the errata sheet.

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @JFrei.4​, to the community!

You will find the errata under this URL: ES0242.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Peter,

You may want to have a look at this:

0693W00000WLSeEQAX.png 

[EDIT] ... and maybe also this... 🙂 [/EDIT]

JW

@Peter BENSCH​ 

JFrei.4
Associate

Ok, thank you.

Hi Jan,

thanks for drawing my attention to this.

That's right, there are unfortunately some cross-references that are not up to date or outdated URLs because errata sheets were merged. At least I have already corrected this reference.

We definitely have to think about how such URLs are not simply deleted, but provided with a reference to the newer information.

Regards

/Peter

@Amel NASRI​ 

@Imen DAHMEN​ 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @JFrei.4​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Thank you for noticing us this issue.

I have passed your feedback internally for fix.

• Internal ticket number 141830 (PS: This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you for your contribution.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi @Peter BENSCH​ and @Imen DAHMEN​ ,

IMO the optimal thing in this case would be a redirect to a page which plainly states what has happened - i.e. that the ESs have been merged - and gives a simple link to the merged ES. Automats which are trying to maintain up-to-date documentation would fail, but ST's web was never too friendly to those...

My 2 eurocents...

JW​