cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, thers STM32G473CE datasheet error. in DS12712 Rev 4 (and some other G4 datasheets) PA10's AF4 is showen as I2C2_SDA in the AF table, but in the port AF lisst its I2C2_SMBA. cube also just shows I2C2_SMBA. And it is SMBA not SDA.

felix
Associate II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @felix​ ,

I confirmed the issue, there is mistake in these datasheets: DS12712 and DS12997.

The pin description list is the correct one:

For Pin PA10, the alternate function is I2C2_SMBA.

For Pin PA8, the alternate function is I2C2_SDA. I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 131036 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
flyer31
Senior

I think you are right ... congratulations for this ... I never saw an error in these lists before - usually I think (hope 🙂 ) they are checked very very carefully..

In the Pin description list PA8 shows "I2C2_SDA" and PA 10 shows "I2C2_SMBA" (same datasheet, chapter 4.10), but in the Alternate function list (chapter 4.11) for I2C2 these two functions at PA8/PA10 are just mixed up!

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @felix​ ,

I confirmed the issue, there is mistake in these datasheets: DS12712 and DS12997.

The pin description list is the correct one:

For Pin PA10, the alternate function is I2C2_SMBA.

For Pin PA8, the alternate function is I2C2_SDA. I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 131036 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.