cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current consumption in low power modes not as per data sheet

PESHWA
Associate II

Using Stm32l4r5zi-p nucleo board current consumption is not matching with datasheet it is much higher like 130 -200 mA higher let me know any idea to reduce the current consumption

5 REPLIES 5
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PESHWA​ and welcome to STCommunity 🙂 ,

In which mode your MCU operating?

Please make sure that all free pins are set as Analog to optimize the power consumption. For that, I advise you to take a look to this FAQ.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

PESHWA
Associate II

In RUN mode and sleep mode both mode are not matching

yes all pin are free and set to analog but still not matching with any frequency let me know any other possibilities to make reduce the current consumption thank you

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @PESHWA​ ,

You can look into STM32CubeL4 package, there is several examples around power mode:

I advise you to start with an available example with a STM32L4R5ZI- Nucleo board.

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

PESHWA
Associate II

yes we are using the same example still not able fetch the correct data

Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @PESHWA​ 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

Regards,

Billy