cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring a G431RBT6 with cubeMX and the reference manual - confusing at least

Tobe
Senior III

I just wanted to configure the board. I never thought, that i would need more than 10 minutes at the first function (3 pins - timer for hall sensors).

It takes quite a bit of investigation to figure out those connections. I just want to ask if i am right, and if there are some tips (tutorials) that can help me. This is the second STM32 i am going to set up for a (for me) bigger project.

I had some issue here finding "tim_ti1f_ed", but i found "tim_ti1_ed", and after some more looking the actual place in the bigger diagram. Is this right? Are there any tables with those "tim_ti1f_ed" names, that could help and make it easy to remember?doc.jpg

timer lame.jpg

Edit: Edited by ST Moderator to add the right Labels.

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Tobe,

You are right! I confirm there is a typo in the RM0440 for ("tim_ti1f_ed", "tim_ti1_ed").

I escalated this internally for correction in internal ticket number 168075 (PS: This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

You can add a typo more to the ticket. I think its the one below "fp2"

another typo.jpg

Thank you @Tobe once more for having reported this typo.

Best Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen