cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock configuration changed when upgraded (STM32F769BGT6)

PierreG-S
Associate II

Hello,

I updated my stm32 project because I had problem on the older version. So I updated the Time.ioc by migrating version...

Migrate.png

...but when I open the system clock configuration I see that it's not the same configuration for "To Ethernet PTP". For information I'm working on a STM32F769BGT6.

Old version :
Ethernet old clock conf.PNG

New version :Ethernet new clock conf.PNG

Id'like to know if it is normal or not, and if I can change it to have the same configuration as the old version ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Need to read the release notes of the Cube package (Release_Notes.html) to find the changes between versions.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

It was a mistake in the old version of CubeMx and in the documentation (reference manual).

See this thread.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok thank you for this information.

The ethernet is not working on the new version. Did something changed ? And I see that the ethernet configuration changed with lwip... 

Need to read the release notes of the Cube package (Release_Notes.html) to find the changes between versions.