USB PD Development Environment

forst
Associate III

X-NUCLEO-DRP1M1 と NUCLE0-G071RB を持っています。

USB 開発には x-cube-tcpp を使用します。

ただし、構成ファイル (.ioc) を使用すると、
コード生成があることに気付きました。

設定ファイル(.ioc)を使用したUSBPD
設定ファイル(.ioc)を使用してUSBPD用のソフトウェアを開発することはできますか?

サンプルプロジェクトはありますか?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @forst 

Would you please develop your posts in English so it helps us, and the users of our community understand your question and try to help you. I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English.

"

I have X-NUCLEO-DRP1M1 and NUCLE0-G071RB boards. I am using x-cube-tcpp for USB development. However, I noticed that there is code generation when using the configuration file (.ioc). Can I develop software for USBPD using the configuration file (.ioc) for USBPD? Are there any sample projects available?

"

You can refer to Introduction to USB Power Delivery with STM32 - stm32mcu (stmicroelectronics.cn) section 8.2  

Example projects:

x-cube-tcpp/Projects/NUCLEO-G071RB/Applications/USB_PD at main · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-tcpp (github.com)

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @forst 

Would you please develop your posts in English so it helps us, and the users of our community understand your question and try to help you. I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English.

"

I have X-NUCLEO-DRP1M1 and NUCLE0-G071RB boards. I am using x-cube-tcpp for USB development. However, I noticed that there is code generation when using the configuration file (.ioc). Can I develop software for USBPD using the configuration file (.ioc) for USBPD? Are there any sample projects available?

"

You can refer to Introduction to USB Power Delivery with STM32 - stm32mcu (stmicroelectronics.cn) section 8.2  

Example projects:

x-cube-tcpp/Projects/NUCLEO-G071RB/Applications/USB_PD at main · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-tcpp (github.com)

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FBL
ST Employee

I would like to add, in USB PD wiki we have 4 step by step useful examples for different modes if interested.

FBL_0-1708615912678.png