cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to play a Wav audio using external cjc4344 DAC and stm32f429 ?

LOGU
Associate II

Im using stm32f429 controller,now in our project i want to play audio in wav format.

now sd card read function working fine,data transfer from uc to DAC using i2c DMA mode.

but now only noice is play.

what to do now ?

any suggestion ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LOGU​ ,

I advise you to refer to the working example under STM32CubeF4 MCU package, that allows to record a .wav file, store in the USB Key and play it.

• \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 🙂

Imen 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LOGU​ ,

I advise you to refer to the working example under STM32CubeF4 MCU package, that allows to record a .wav file, store in the USB Key and play it.

• \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 🙂

Imen 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
LOGU
Associate II

Hello @Imen DAHMEN​ 

thanks for your message and i will check.