Chief II

Why nothing work on first attempt???

Howto solve this i need test USB UAC

Edit 1 I try too MX 5.4 same error zip file isnt pack WTF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM..1
Chief II

ST is bilion budget company and not google random reply is my job.

General description and name this product define as > STM32 USB Device Audio Streaming software expansion for STM32Cube

But product works only with KEIL IAR and AC6 and WTF nothing to do with cube.

Simply renaming and remove X-CUBE from all material and problem is solved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

www.google.com is not your best friend ? => https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-usb-audio.html 🙂

Then no chance first guess to get it manage fully by automation because sounds like such deliverable is not a pure CMSIS like pack (no .pdsc file at root of). Guess you have to extract it locally then point to picking material you need (drivers & MWs, examples)

MM..1
Chief II

ST is bilion budget company and not google random reply is my job.

General description and name this product define as > STM32 USB Device Audio Streaming software expansion for STM32Cube

But product works only with KEIL IAR and AC6 and WTF nothing to do with cube.

Simply renaming and remove X-CUBE from all material and problem is solved.

Was kidding about google despite great help quite often being fair.

AC6 is 100% STM32CubeIDE supported. Let's rely on File > Open Project From FIle System

By the way could you elaborate a bit the way you've get rid of issue ... not clear to me

You maybe dont understand, i have zip file and dont have an info about project inside, i waste my time with try import it to different cubeS

And i solve and unzip mport without trouble to cubeIDE and too i open in KEIL, but my plan is use on other target , and i dont have problem when this zip is named two example usb audio, but sorry you maybe dont see what i.

As no a CMSIS like pack sounds to me no choice ... porting to another target is handmade process.