cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the latest version of the driver of STM32H735VGH6 supporting USB audio and HID composite device functionality?

jding.11
Associate II

I want to use the USB interface of STM32H735VGH6 to develop the functions of USB audio and HID composite devices.I have a question, is the latest version of the driver supporting USB audio and HID composite device functionality? If supported,please let us know how to implement it.Thank you。

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @jding.1​  and welcome to the Community 🙂 ,

The USB device composite is supported for STM32H735 MCU.

To implement the USB device composite, I recommend you to get inspired from available examples:

• Ux_Host_HID_CDC_ACM: This application provides an example of Azure RTOS USBX stack usage on STM32H735G-DK. It shows how to develop a composite "USB HID CDC_ACM Host"
  • Composite_Audio_HID This application provides an example with STM32H743I-EVAL

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.