cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a STM32F103 USB Composite Device (CDC+UAC) using STM32CubeMX+USB Device Middleware

jding.11
Associate II

Does the latest version of the driver of STM32F103 supporting USB audio and CDC composite device functionality?

I want to use the USB interface of STM32F103 to develop the functions of USB audio and CDC composite devices.I have a question, is the latest version of the driver supporting USB audio and CDC composite device functionality? If supported,please let us know how to implement it.Thank you。

1 REPLY 1
MWB_CHa
ST Employee

Hello,

As of today, STM32CubeMX doesn't support the USB Device composite configuration (neither does the STM32 USB Device Middleware stack).

Also STM32F103 Firmware package doesn't include support of Audio class. (It is supported on other devices like STM32H7, STM32F7, ...)

So, in order to develop USB Audio-CDC composite, you need to develop it manually. You can find a hopefully helpful code examples for composite here : GitHub . It contains the modified STM32 USB Device library supporting the composite feature and multiple examples showing how to use it. (it is based on STM32H7, so a customization for STM32F1 is needed) 

I hope it helps.