cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC 6.3 with MX6.12 - attr not supported : Dmpu

Sujoy_B
Associate II

I am trying to generate code for "STM32 Nucleo packs FOC and 6-step motor control platform for three-phase, low-voltage and low-current motor" and I keep getting errors :-
Attr not supported : Dmpu  as in attached image. 

I am using cubeMX12, I have updated Java recently and I have uninstalled and reinstalled CubeMX as well. Still no luck. Log file attached. 

mc.JPG

17 REPLIES 17
amina safy
ST Employee

Hello @Sujoy_B

regarding the log you have attached to your message, the project have been successfully generated, please try to compile it.
The error message is not a blocking one, we are investigating on that nevertheless  you can continue working on your trials.

Thanks a lot for your comprehension

Regards

Amina

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Sorry I could not find "JDK" or "Eclipse Adoptium" on  my PC.

amina safy
ST Employee

Hello @Sujoy_B

this error has been understood and will be corrected in the next version of CubeMx.

Nevertheless, a workaround can be proposed to you in order to avoid having this issue,
Please try after you have deleted the following files :

1- %HOME%\.stm32cubemx\thirdparties\pdsc\EmbeddedOffice.I-CUBE-FS-RTOS.pdsc
2- %HOME%\.stm32cubemx\thirdparties\pdsc\EmbeddedOffice.I-CUBE-FS-RTOS.1.0.1.pdsc

Please tell us if this solves your problem

Kind regards

Amina

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

HI Amina,

I took your suggestion made on 7/12 to ignore the error from MC WorkBench Generation. I compiled the code under CubeIDE and ran the code with target HW. It works.

I also compared two projects, one from the MC WB example, another one from what I created under MC WB, there is no difference technically.

But I haven't tried the suggestion you had on 7/15 to remove two files under CubeMX.

Thank you !

amina safy
ST Employee

Hi @Texram 

good to hear that you can sucessfully compile your project with any regression.

Please do not hesitate to try the proposed workaround and give us feedback on that.

Regards

Amina

No workaround is needed, just ignore the error messages from Project Generation.

Thanks, this way is work for me.

zzz.png

thank you,it is useful on my computer

wenhao_0-1722646864549.png