cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of some parameters in motor control workbench do not affect the motor run behavior

mhnasseri
Associate II

I have an STEVAL-ESC001V1 board and generated a code for with Motor Control Workbench for it. There are a lot of parameters in the software, such as startup parameters. When I change the startup parameters and check the behavior of motor in the monitor tab, nothing is changed and the start up ramp is the same as before, but when update the code and run the motor with the new code, the change of startup parameters are affected. Should I do any other thing to changes in startup parameters are affected in monitor tab? and also are change of other parameters in motor control workbench affect the behavior of motor in monitor tab of software?

Moreover, some parameters are exist in more than one place. what is the difference between them? for example in drive management->drive settings the PI gains of speed regulator can be adjusted. Also, in monitor -> advanced->speed controller you can again adjust the PI gains of speed controller. What is the difference between these concurrent variables? are both affect the generated code?

1 REPLY 1
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @mhnasseri​ 

Sorry for the late answer.

Do you have still this problem to solve?

And just in case, if not, do not hesitate to share the final solution you found. Thanks by advance.

Best regards