cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo-F303 blink example

John Hite
Associate III

When I first powered up my board it ran a program that would flash the red, green, and blue LEDs at different rates upon a button press.

I would like to examine the source but I cannot find it in the CubeF3 projects. Is it there? I thought it would be GPIO_EXTI but that does not seem to be it.

4 REPLIES 4

Which Nucleo has 3 user-controllable LEDs? Nucleo-F303 comes in all 3 formats, but AFAIK all of them have only one single LED actually connected to the mcu.

The factory-programmed firmware is always in [CubeXX]/Projects/[Board]/Demonstrations directory. For Nuclei, it's confusingly called Adafruit something, but read the accompanying Release_Notes.html, the blinky *is* there.

JW

John Hite
Associate III

Hi JW,

Thanks for posting.

I have a Nucleo-F303ZE, the number is fresh in my mind as I just saw it while checking the status of SB119 and SB120. It came with a program that flashed the green LED 4 times a second, pushing the button would cause it to flash the red once a second, or the blue every two seconds.

I will go search per your directions.

Thanks,

John.

John Hite
Associate III

It looks like all Nucleo packages are not created equally. The only demonstration code that came with this device's examples is a joystick program.

Nucleo-144 boards have 3 user LEDs - green, blue and red.