cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-GNSS1 software package and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2

khairi
Associate II

Hello Community , can i use  X-CUBE-GNSS1 software and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board together with a nucleo board to develop an application that combines both GNSS functionalities and MEMS sensors ? if yes ,  how can i connect them to the board , and how can i configure the pins to avoid conflicts sonce they share some pins on the nucleo F401RE board ? 

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @khairi and welcome to the Community

The X-CUBE-GNSS1 package is the software running on X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 or X-NUCLEO-GNSS2A1 expansion boards. (not dedicated to X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board)

Please have a look at this list of software for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

thank you @Imen.D for you reply,

maybe i wasn't clear in my request . My question was , can i combine the two sensors together on the Nucleo board    ( F401RE + X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 + X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) and how can i configure the pinout .

khairi_0-1693088222391.png

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @khairi ,

You can combine the expansion board on the Nucleo board, as the X-NUCLEO expansion board is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector and the ST morpho connector, so it can be plugged to the STM32 Nucleo development board and stacked with additional STM32 Nucleo expansion boards.

ImenD_1-1693241940171.png

ImenD_2-1693242022821.png

Hope this answer your question.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen