cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check IC production and availibilty Details ?

SK_20
Associate

Hello ST,

How to check ST Manufactured Ics Mnfg date, Production details, Production Longativity, etc.

Thanks 

SK_20

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @SK_20, to the community!

First of all, you should keep in mind that the community is primarily an E2E forum for technical questions, where users help each other (see ST Community Terms and Conditions, Article 7).

Questions like ST manufacturing date, production details or production longevity are of a more commercial nature and cannot be answered in general. To answer such questions, whereby the devices in question should be named as specifically as possible, I recommend personal contact. This can be done either via the online system OLS or via your preferred local distributor.

Does it help?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @SK_20, to the community!

First of all, you should keep in mind that the community is primarily an E2E forum for technical questions, where users help each other (see ST Community Terms and Conditions, Article 7).

Questions like ST manufacturing date, production details or production longevity are of a more commercial nature and cannot be answered in general. To answer such questions, whereby the devices in question should be named as specifically as possible, I recommend personal contact. This can be done either via the online system OLS or via your preferred local distributor.

Does it help?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Accept as Solution, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!
/Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks For the Quick Reply & suggestion. I will take care of it.

Thanks & Regards

Sk_20

One can often gauge availability via DigiKey and Mouser, and Octopart. The former tend to be apprised to the EOL dates and status.

Production dates and locations can be pulled from part markings.

ST has pages with Longevity Commitments, and the sales office staff should be able provide details and roadmaps

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..