cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i get the download for the updated SensorTileBox firmware, SENSORTILE.BOX_v341.bin?

TJM
Senior

I captured it when the device asked for the update but the file may have gotten corrupted. Loaded v3.41 using STLinkv2 and the sensortilebox now appears to be dead. The file I have is 726691 bytes and doesn't appear to work. Sensortile won't boot, no LEDs.

thanks,

tjm

25 REPLIES 25

Hi Tony,

now it's the v3.4.6, please find it in attachment to this comment.

We share you the version with the Bootloader in case you use the DFU for the FW upload.

-Eleon

Eleon, once again, thanks for the quick reply. Loads and runs perfectly using the STlinkV2.

I can make a connection with the application but the BlueTooth passcodes don't appear to work, 0000 or 1234. Were these changed in the latest firmware?

PS: Disregard the last BT issue, found my problem. 123456 .

Thanks,

Tony

Ciao Tony,

try with 123456

It's reported in the documentation but it's not a standard, let's say...

-Eleon

TJM
Senior

Thanks, I had found that number.

One more question. What is the designation for the battery connectors. I'd like to be able to source the connector with leads attached but I don't know the connector size or type or part number for replacement.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

It is a Molex connector: you can find the component references in THIS POST, where you can also leave a like to @SGupt.4​ who found the correct part number =)

-Eleon

TJM
Senior

Eleon, thanks once again. Checked the post and 'liked'.

Good call on checking the BOM.

For future reference, I happened to find the part number just by accident while looking over page 2 of the sensor box schematic.

0693W000008x4dbQAA.png 

Thanks,

Tony