cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick start on X-CUBE-MEMS1

MK..1
Associate III

hi

were would i find a recent webinar on how to use X-CUBE-MEMS1? I am interested in Lsm6DSL.

Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MK..1 ,

That document is no longer available but you can find several application notes and datasheets at this link.
Let me know if you need any specific information.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Unfortunately, a webinar is not available. However, you can find plenty of information at

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @MK..1 ,

Are you referring to the Webinar "Your full application ecosystem with learning MEMS sensors, STM32, and function software" ?

If yes, you need to register here and then you will find the webinar recorded.

Hope this helps 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @MK..1 ,

That document is no longer available but you can find several application notes and datasheets at this link.
Let me know if you need any specific information.