cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluation board STEVAL-MKI109V3 is not working after firmware upload

VGuer
Associate II

Hi,

I installed the Unico 7.0.0, the driver for the MKI109V3 and the DfuSe application contained in the MKI109V3 package. I wanted to upload the firmware on the board as the instruction manual UM2116 says. Therefore I changed the board to DFU mode and I uploaded the firmware eMotionV5.0.0.dfu that is in the folder named FIRMWARE (also contained in the package). After the upload was completed I clicked on the option of "Leave DFU mode" in the DfuSe program. Suddenly the LED stopped blynking and the board disappeard of the Windows Device Manager. Now I cannot use the board. My supposition is that I uploaded the wrong firmware that makes the board unuseful. Do you know what can be done in this case? How can I upload the right firmware?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

If you have STEVAL-MKI109V3 the correct firmware is ProfiMEMSToolV2.30.3.dfu available in MEMS_Demonstration_Kit_SW_package_v7_0_WINDOWS\DFU\ProfiMEMSTool board\ directory.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

If you have STEVAL-MKI109V3 the correct firmware is ProfiMEMSToolV2.30.3.dfu available in MEMS_Demonstration_Kit_SW_package_v7_0_WINDOWS\DFU\ProfiMEMSTool board\ directory.

VGuer
Associate II

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. I loaded the Firmware that you said and it is working now. I only had to put the device in DTU again pushing the buttons on the board.

Thanks.