cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMT32 Reference

Dyslexic reference to SMT32

https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32f469-479.html

"The STM32F469 and STM32F479 lines deliver the highest Arm® Cortex®-M4 performance and embed large memories and rich peripherals to enable the most advanced consumer, industrial and medical applications. The ART Accelerator™ for Flash memory and the Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for graphics coupled with  LCD-TFT and MIPI-DSI display interfaces enables an advanced user interface while granting enough resources for demanding real-time processing.

The STM32F469 and SMT32F479 product lines provide from 512 Kbytes to 2 Mbytes of Flash, 384 Kbytes of SRAM and from 168 to 216 pins in packages as small as 4.89 x 5.69 mm."

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Thanks @Tesla DeLorean . I will pass it to the respective team.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Thanks @Tesla DeLorean . I will pass it to the respective team.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

It's a relatively widespread typo, I guess there are more instances of it throughout "main" st.com (and of course much more on community.st.com). Webmaster might search for "SMT32*" in the web's textual sources.

waclawekjan_1-1698076196181.png

JW

I do see this a lot on this forum, and others. Sometimes even more mangled.

Just was surprised to catch it on an ST page.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Thanks @waclawek.jan , good catch! I will pass it to the respective team to check.