cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search doesn't know important keywords and changes them automatically "TouchGFX" will be "touched"

t.decker
Senior II

I just did a search with "touchgfx language custom container" because text language will not change inside custom containers on the current screen when calling Texts::setLanguage()*. The search engine isn't aware of the existance of TouchGFX and replaces it:

tdecker_1-1687510585374.png

Edit:
* my fault, I use txtLabel.setWildcard(TypedText(id).getText() in the Containers and then there is of course no language information left

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Legacy message: ‎2023-06-26 11:40 PM

Hello,

I have disabled the autocorrect in Search field and the problem should not come up again.  Please let me know if it is working for you now. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @t.decker

Just checking if your edit to the post means that the issue has been resolved, or is there still something we can look into?

Thanks,
Amelie

Hello @Amelie ACKERMANN,

I found out why the language of my TouchGFX Containers didn't change. But topic of this question was about the search engine replacing the keyword "TouchGFX" with "touched" as you can see in the attached screenshot.

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Legacy message: ‎2023-06-26 11:40 PM

Hello,

I have disabled the autocorrect in Search field and the problem should not come up again.  Please let me know if it is working for you now. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Lina DABASINSKAITE,

yes search is now working as expected. Thank you! 🙂