cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Related Content' pointing to the *same* thread!

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Here, in the thread "Over Current on STM32 Board", the same thread is listed as 'Related Content' !

😂

It's not "Related" content - it's exactly the same content!

AndrewNeil_1-1710775838024.png

I think this happened because I came to a specific post within that thread (from a Notification) - rather than a link to the top of the thread?

10 REPLIES 10
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Andrew Neil ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will further investigate to understand the reported behavior and get back to you as soon as we have some updates.

If there is anything else in the meantime, just let us know.

Best,
Amelie

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

it just happened again:

AndrewNeil_0-1710856314457.png

This was definitely coming from the link in a notification email to a reply post later in the thread.

Note the "RE:" in the heading right at the top...

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

and another - this time via the "bell" icon in the forum:

AndrewNeil_0-1710859530470.png

A simple, effective solution which won't harm anything is to remove "Related Content" entirely... 🙂

JW

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Andrew Neil , all, 

This issue has been sorted. Let us know if it works on your end too. 

Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes, it does now seem to be fixed!

👍  😁

Not sure I agree there, it's honestly more on point than the usual search methods half the time.

What I'd like to see is more of this BEFORE people post basically the same question OVER AGAIN for the N-th time..

The circular thing Andrew points out is a bit daft, seen that a few time, if that's fixed great, swear I saw it this morning, but will be watching now.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks for informing! I will have it checked. 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.