Automotive MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue  in each corporate company. “"Path building" refers to the pro...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

SPC560p spi configuration with two chip select

Hi All,I'm new to SPC5 studio. I'm using SPC560P development kit for my project. I need to interface two different sensor to the One SPI (i.e two chip select with one spi). Right now i'm using two spi chip select pins PA5 and PC8. I want to read data...

Boot Assist Module for SPC560B50

Hi everybody, The last time I asked a question here still is not answered yet. I hope this time I can get an answer. ​​We are using SPC560B50 series mcu, and want to program flash from CANBUS by using boot assist module during mass production. To do ...

FErma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin Description on SPC582B60E1

I need to find a pin desription on SPC582B60E1. I haven't found it in datasheet on SPC582Bx series, but i found the SPC582B - discovery board schematic with some details.Can anybody provide necessary info?Thanks!

IBaba by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect SPC58NG-DISP to my laptop?

Hi all,Recently we have purchased the SPC58NG-DISP evaluation board. I want to connect it to my laptop to deploy new SW on it using the SPC5Studio.My question is, how to do that? Can I just connect it using the serial board? Or I have to buy another ...

MNabi.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos