cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout functions

Aishwaryaum
Associate II

Hi community,

I have implemented AVAS, I am getting the output as expected but with one issue that even after I stop communication in the CANoe , I am getting the sound continuously.

I wanted to know two things

1. Do we have any API that stops the sound just after stopping the communication in CANoe?

2. I thought of using the timeout functions that gets called after some time after stopping the communication so for this I wanted to know do we have any API or do we have any configuration settings?

Thanks,

Aishwarya UM

3 REPLIES 3
Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

Hi,

No there is no CAN message to start/stop the sound.

See answer to similar question in the above post.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit Team

Hi Max Vizzini,

I think you took the question in the other way. I am not asking about the CAN message that we need for start/stop sound. actually I have used entirely different messages and signals for my coded. I am not using the existing messages that are available in the base source code.

My doubt is,

1. I wanted to know do we have any API that particularly meant for activating and deactivating the Sound as like the hardware button(I mean I want a API which works as hardware button).

2. If there is no any such API,s then I am planning to use timeout function so I wanted to know is there any timeout API's or do I need to modify the configurations so that timeout API's gets enabled if any.

Thanks,

Aishwarya UM

Hi,

>>1. I wanted to know do we have any API that particularly meant for activating and deactivating the Sound as like the >>hardware button(I mean I want a API which works as hardware button).

No, there is no API.

>>2. If there is no any such API,s then I am planning to use timeout function so I wanted to know is there any timeout >>API's or do I need to modify the configurations so that timeout API's gets enabled if any.

No, there is not such an API.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit Team