Imaging (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vl53l0x sensor detection distance inquiry

(A translator was used for this inquiry.)Hi,I am using the vl53l0x sensor.I would like to inquire about the detection range of the sensor.What value do you get when the wall you want to measure the distance against is tilted? (Refer to image1)What po...

pcbsmt by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lens for receiver side of vl53l4cd

I need to measure a distance within a 1 degree field of view (FOV) in front of the sensor at a distance well within the range of the sensor. I know I can't use focusing optics on the emitter side without changing the laser class - so I won't. Using a...

VL53L9CA Availability

Any way how can I get in touch with ST on availability on this product? We would like to implement this into our devices, a devkit or hardware preview would help, we had previously integrated with the VL53L8 and VL53L5 which the result are good, and ...

Resolved! VL53L7X get Point Cloud

Hi, I'm trying to create a 4x4 point cloud using a VL53L7CX-Sensor. I already got the x, y and z, but I am not sure if the values are right. My approach:*iter_x = static_cast<float>(kMillimeterToMeter * cos(w * fovPerPixel - kFov / 2.0f - DegToRad(90...

Hartm_Sve_0-1712560687133.png

About the dead time of VL53L8CH

I woulke to know the dead time of VL53L8CH to know the max value of one bin, but there is no information in the datasheet. Besides, currently I am using  the example in VL53LMZ_MassMarket_ULD of cubeide to get the histogram, I want to know if the num...

Licx by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L4CX Difference between the two modes of offset

Hi,I would like to ask about the difference between the two modes of offset (PerformOffsetSimpleCalibration and PerformOffsetPerVCSELCalibration).Because when the crosstalk calibration value is high(calibrationData.customer.algo_crosstalk_compensatio...

sctz by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure the frame rate of CNH

I‘ve seen that on the datasheet of VL53L8CH it saysHighly configurable CNH in order to meet user expectations– 64 zones with 18 bins at 15 Hz– 32 zones with 36 bins at 15 Hz– 16 zones with 48 bins at 25 HzMy question is how can I configure the frame ...

Background Noise using SPAD array

Heya,  Is it possible to see the background light (intensity/histogram) without actually transmitting, using a VL53L8 or VL53L9?We don't want to measure the distance to objects. We just want to be able to use the SPAD array to get histogram for each ...

shjayago by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos