cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L152-DISCOVERY Touch Sensing.Can i know the procedure or sample code for enabling Touch Sensing to control led as i am not able to get any detailed information for the same from the online tutorial or pdf .I need to know it urgently.

TPati.2
Associate

Just need to know if i have to enable the touch sensing through code or manually and need to the process for the same.Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TPati.2​ and welcome to the STM32 Community =)

I recommended you to start from the TouchSensing application under the STM32CubeL1 MCU package:

\STM32Cube_FW_L1_V1.10.2\Projects\STM32L152D-EVAL\Applications\TouchSensing

You may find clarification and more details on how to use the TSL referring to the following resources:

• AN5105 "Getting started with touch sensing control on STM32 microcontrollers", which helps you on how to set-up an TSC application using STM32CubeMX applicable for several TSC series such as STM32L1, F3, L0, and L4.
  • UM1913 Developing applications on STM32Cube with touch sensing
  • Several TSC related resources are available on the ST web site. Ex: AN3236, AN3960,AN4310, AN4313, AN4312,...

I hope this resources are helpful for you.

Please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 😊.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TPati.2​ and welcome to the STM32 Community =)

I recommended you to start from the TouchSensing application under the STM32CubeL1 MCU package:

\STM32Cube_FW_L1_V1.10.2\Projects\STM32L152D-EVAL\Applications\TouchSensing

You may find clarification and more details on how to use the TSL referring to the following resources:

• AN5105 "Getting started with touch sensing control on STM32 microcontrollers", which helps you on how to set-up an TSC application using STM32CubeMX applicable for several TSC series such as STM32L1, F3, L0, and L4.
  • UM1913 Developing applications on STM32Cube with touch sensing
  • Several TSC related resources are available on the ST web site. Ex: AN3236, AN3960,AN4310, AN4313, AN4312,...

I hope this resources are helpful for you.

Please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 😊.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen